Michael Britt 1x12 Open Backed Cab
$959 + $44 shipping to USA
- Designed in conjunction with Michael Britt of Lonestar and MBritt Profiles to be a backline or sidefill solution.
- The cab has multiple modes of operation including: (1) FRFR; (2) FRFR with tone shaping mods developed with Michael; (3) FRFR with 12" driver only, no tweeter; (4) 12" driver raw
- The FRFR mode is within +-1.5db
- The FRFR tone shaping mode features subtle modifications to the frequency response that are still within the FRFR specs.
- FRFR with 12" only is just that - no tweeter. Useful for folks who don't really like tweeters but still want FRFR performance.
- 12" raw is useful for when guys want to forsake IRs and just go direct.
- This cab is an oversized cab. It's about 20" wide, 20" tall and 12" deep and weighs about 45lbs with a Celestion driver.
- The amp is an OEM Matrix module that is custom programmed by Xitone. It is 400w into 4ohm and 220w into 8ohms.